Why you need a voice over
Today video content is one of the most effective ways for companies to reach their target audience. However, what is shown on the screen is rarely enough if you want to ensure that the message resonates with the recipient. Here using voice over can be helpful on-screen as well off-screen, for example…
- in videos, films, and documentaries to improve storytelling
- in video games with expanding and improving the gaming experience
- in eLearning videos to ensure a better understanding of what is taught
But one thing is to have a voice, but it is having the right voice that matters. If your content is presented with a good voice, it will leave a lasting impression on your target audience, and it will make it easier for the listener to remember your message and the brand behind it. It is therefore important for engagement. No matter what type of narrator or voice actor you are looking for in your project, we can find the right voice for you.
After we’ve found the voice or voices for you, we’ll continue to help with the process. It includes, i.e., advice, casting/auditions, production, audio post-production, and delivery of the files, so you are guaranteed high-level quality. We can also help with dubbing, automated dialogue replacement, and audio description, so you have plenty of options when it comes to voice over.
The collaboration with our voice artists
The goal for us is that our customers always receive voiceovers in the highest quality and at a fair price. But to ensure that, our voice artists must also have the right conditions and tools for the task. This means, among other things…
- Not charging a fee for the artists to be in our database, as is otherwise normal for the industry
- Ensuring competitive and fair pricing for both customers and artists by offering fixed prices or own pricing
- Helping to ensure the quality of sound and project so that top quality is always delivered
This way we maintain our business-leading quality while delivering projects faster and cheaper and creating security for our customers and our artists.