One message, one voice.
We believe that there is a voice for every project. That’s why it is a priority for us to find the right voice actor for every message and every story. This applies regardless of whether it’s a voice over for eLearning, commercials, answering machines, videos, or computer games, and regardless of which of the 150+ languages we offer it is in. We have talented voice artists all over the world, so you can find exactly the voice that suits your company.
At VoiceArchive, we are experts in voice overs and have more than 20 years of experience in the field. When we find the right voice in collaboration with you, we focus on the message, target group, and company, so that you can get the right sound the first time.
Find the perfect voice here!
Our team of experts are ready to help you
- 20 years of experience
- Help cast the perfect voice
- Make sure your project is a success
- Call us at +1 (929) 923 77 16
Why you need a voice over
Today video content is one of the most effective ways for companies to reach their target audience. However, what is shown on the screen is rarely enough if you want to ensure that the message resonates with the recipient. Here using voice over can be helpful on-screen as well off-screen, for example…
- in videos, films, and documentaries to improve storytelling
- in video games with expanding and improving the gaming experience
- in eLearning videos to ensure a better understanding of what is taught
But one thing is to have a voice, but it is having the right voice that matters. If your content is presented with a good voice, it will leave a lasting impression on your target audience, and it will make it easier for the listener to remember your message and the brand behind it. It is therefore important for engagement. No matter what type of narrator or voice actor you are looking for in your project, we can find the right voice for you.
After we’ve found the voice or voices for you, we’ll continue to help with the process. It includes, i.e., advice, casting/auditions, production, audio post-production, and delivery of the files, so you are guaranteed high-level quality. We can also help with dubbing, automated dialogue replacement, and audio description, so you have plenty of options when it comes to voice over.
The collaboration with our voice artists
The goal for us is that our customers always receive voiceovers in the highest quality and at a fair price. But to ensure that, our voice artists must also have the right conditions and tools for the task. This means, among other things…
- Not charging a fee for the artists to be in our database, as is otherwise normal for the industry
- Ensuring competitive and fair pricing for both customers and artists by offering fixed prices or own pricing
- Helping to ensure the quality of sound and project so that top quality is always delivered
This way we maintain our business-leading quality while delivering projects faster and cheaper and creating security for our customers and our artists.
- For 1 national online spot (European/US country) airing up to 12 months.
- 50% per additional spot in same recording.
- Dedicated project manager.
- Timed to fit spot length, raw audio.
- Specialized voice talent pool - ask our Sales Team.
- Audio-Post-Production for +$60 per spot.
- Ask for bulk spot rates or volume campaigns
- Extended voice persona castings
- Online Live Sessions for creative briefs
Find your professional voiceover at Voicearchive
Regardless of the capacity, complexity, or deadline, Voicearchive’s experts are ready to help you cast the perfect voice so that your project can be a success.
You can also browse our VoiceFinder to find the voice for your project or for inspiration. Here we have over 2100 professional voiceovers that you can scroll through and filter between so that you can find the right one for you.
If you want personal advice, you can always call us and share the details about your project and your wishes, and we will find some voices for you to choose from. You can also use our price package overview below, where you can get an estimate for a video game voiceover, a video voiceover, or something else entirely.
At VoiceArchive we’re lucky to give a voice to some of the world’s top brands. This is some of our selected work.