DACH Sales Account Manager (Arhus HQ or Hamburg area)
A Key Opportunity
Are you the person who can spearhead our sales within the DACH area, and improve our already winning sales activities, then read on.
VoiceArchive is a leading global provider of multi-lingual voice over & dubbing services headquartered in Denmark. To better support and engage our European, and especially German-speaking DACH markets, we are now looking for you, who can develop and handle sales independently, but at the same time work as part of our global sales team.
During this initial build phase, you will team up with our DACH production responsible, who is situated in Hamburg.
At VoiceArchive we aim to brand our clients messages and tell their stories, by understanding what their product is trying to achieve. Therefore, it is important, that you are not in the habit of commodity selling. Because with us you are selling multi-lingual voice over & dubbing solutions, which impacts the listeners and makes a difference.
In this role, your key account customer engagement in the success within the specific markets depends on your ability to:
- Drive sales tenders from lead to sale
- Grow and develop existing clients
- Effectively generate new business and ensure onboarding of new clients
- Build and drive business plans for selected key customers and specific tenders.
- Align expectations of tender details to ensure the quality and timeliness of the delivery.
- Ensure that the contribution margin on tenders and orders is adequate to justify the risk, EBIT and positive cash flow
As account manager with specific market knowledge you will also:
- Bring market demand to the product development board in order to ensure customer aligned product development.
- Develop customer and segment knowledge to ensure focused canvas & local customer engagement plans.
- Provide input to the development of the sales processes, IT applications and master data optimization & maintenance.
Who are you?
- Language skills: German (native is preferred). Business English, Danish or other language skills are welcomed
- Highly self-motivated with the desire to win
- Self-starter that always seeks the possibility to improve
- 5-10 years of business experience and has not unleashed your full potential yet
- Understands the economics of business and understands the business benefits and commercial realities from both the internal organization and the customers’ perspectives
- Knowledge of the media industry is welcomed
- 3-5 years of experience in account management or DACH territory sales and displays an attitude that is key to success
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Proven record of high-volume sales
- Experience of managing accounts preferably at VP or C-level
- Strong time and project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Has a solid understanding of various sales methods and can utilize this understanding during specific customer engagements, and during the development and improvement of the internal sales setup (processes, IT applications etc.)
Education & Industry Understanding
- Relevant education at Bachelor level or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German at business level is a must, English at business level is welcomed)
- Could possibly have a sourcing or sales background within a related (media)industry (Not a requirement)
Where will you work?
Your primary work place will be working from our HQ in Århus, Denmark. Or you can work from a home office in the Hamburg area.
VoiceArchive is a leading voice over provider and dubbing provider with global clients like Netflix, Google, BMW, AirBnB, RTL, Amazon, SAP, Jabra, Microsoft and HP.
VoiceArchive has offices in Denmark, London, South Africa, Sweden and New York. It is 100% privately owned and is a part of the Arnsbo Media Group. Arnsbo Media owns a portfolio of marketing and media technology companies.
If you want to learn more about us, please visit our websites.
How to apply
Application can both be in German or English.
Send your application including photo and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Supporting video applications are welcomed.
The applications must have the following headline “Ja doch, I am the coolest DACH Sales Account Manager”
As we are reviewing the applicants continuously, we can only urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
You are more than welcome to ask questions. Please post your question to email@example.com or call Anna Sticken at +45 88 27 67 21. We will revert back to you as quickly as possible.