Marketing and Sales Internship
Do you also remember the read-out slogans in the car advertisements you saw when you were a child? That’s the power of voice-over.
VoiceArchive is the world’s leading voice-over agency, serving thousands of clients globally. Voicearchive is one of the pioneering companies in the voice-over business. Innovation is sought in the cross field between practical knowledge, technology and customer needs. With its HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, our team is spread out between Denmark, South Africa, Germany, and the UK.
We are looking for an ambitious intern to collaborate with VoiceArchive’s marketing and sales department. We believe in acting as a megaphone to help companies share their stories globally and strive for continuous growth. This is a motivation for the whole team, and especially for our Sales team, that focuses on developing and sustaining true partnerships with our clients, offering the right solutions.
This 3-4 month internship is for you who want an exciting internship with a great deal of responsibility. An internship focused on professional as well as personal development opportunities that allow you to translate your theoretical knowledge into the practical world. You will cooperate with competent, dedicated, and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth feel.
We are an ambitious voice-over agency, we work agile, dynamically and globally, so we expect that you:
- Are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master.
- Are preferably fluent in Danish and must be proficient in English. Other languages are a great plus.
- Thrive in interacting with potential and existing clients.
- Have a passion for digital marketing and/or B2B sales. Competence in one or more of the following areas is a plus: digital marketing, business development, negotiations, customer relationships and presentations skills.
- Are a team player with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Are structured, reliable and enjoy solving tasks with a proactive attitude. A great sense of humor is a plus!
About the Tasks You’ll Be Involved In
- Assisting in close collaboration with the sales team on sales processes.
- Working with content creation incl. copywriting, translations, etc.
- Participate in the execution and optimization of online marketing efforts (e.g. paid campaigns, website improvements, content management, etc.).
- Assist in other sales & marketing oriented administrative and ad hoc tasks.
What Do We Offer
- An attractive internship in a small, down-to-earth, and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the remaining team.
- An opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tasks and the opportunity to take responsibility.
- A flexible workplace that prioritizes learning and adopting new skills.
If interested, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions, call Anna Sticken, Head of Sales, at +45 8827 6721 or Marina Soriano, Marketing Specialist, at +45 5030 0289.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institute. The position is unpaid. However, there is a possibility of continuing working together after the internship placement!