But technology advanced and the voice over industry has too. A new wave of possibilities has emerged.
With voice talents using a remote recording setup (home studio) we can:
- Centralize audio recording with equipment and quality requirements.
- Centralize editing with a sound engineering team.
- Ensure each project is voiced by native voice talents.
- Use online Live Sessions to provide creative feedback – or free reading samples for style approval in advance!
- Provide a fast turnaround, meeting deadlines, at a fair price.
In this way, an incredible voice over can be recorded locally, securing native, local voices and a global project reach. At less time and costs.
But, how do we do it?
At voicearchive, our talents go through an application process where we are certain of their ability to comply with our equipment and quality requirements. Voice talents set up their studio and process to the specifications we give them. They deliver into our workflow and work as an extension of our team.
And pronunciation issues?
Again, technology to the rescue. Every order gives free access to our Memorybank® where we store difficult to pronounce words for our voice talents to get it right the first time. Once recorded, pronunciations are stored and accessible for all future orders.
While remote recordings (home studios) can seem uncomfortable to those unfamiliar with this approach. Voicearchive has created a business structure that ensures quality first, keeps prices low and rosters the best voice talents from around the world. If you have questions or want to learn more, just contact our team!