VoiceArchive Inc. - New York, NY 10004
VoiceArchive is the leading global provider of voice over & dubbing services with its headquarter in Europe. During 2015 we opened our first US office in Manhattan, New York in order to support and engage our North & South American markets even better.
We are now looking for an Account Manager, who is able to work both operationally and tactically with sales. You are someone who is able to analyze and understand the markets, and from there define the customer engagement plans. With that plan you are able coordinate upcoming initiatives with the global marketing team, local colleagues, and the CEO to ensure you stand strong when approaching potential and existing customers.
This great opportunity allows you to leverage market leading products and be a key contributor within a winning global organization. You will refer directly to the CEO and become a part of the global sales team.
Moreover, you will have incredible development and career opportunities as the organization grows.
In this role, you will spearhead our sales priorities and customer engagement in the Americas. Our customer portfolio covers a broad variety of industries, which is why you will be in contact with a variety of customers, levels, and companies during your workday. Currently our global sales team is working from C-level staff at global companies regarding global initiatives, to handling smaller local engagements.
It is important that you gain energy from being in contact with customers, and from reaching out to people that do not know about us yet. Equally, you are the one who develops customer and segment knowledge to create a focused canvas & local customer engagement plans.
Your success depends on your ability to:
- Drive sales tenders from lead to sale.
- Grow and develop existing clients.
- Effectively generate new business and establish ongoing relationships new clients.
- Build and drive business plans for selected key customers and specific tenders.
- Align expectations of tender details to ensure the quality and timeliness of the delivery.
- Drive customer satisfaction by ensuring optimal customer service and attention.
- Make certain the contribution margin on tenders and orders is adequate to justify the risk, EBIT and positive cash flow.
As the advisor to the CEO for the US market you will also:
- Bring market demand to the product development board in order to provide customer aligned product development.
- Develop customer and segment knowledge to create a focused canvas, and local customer engagement plans.
- Provide input to the development of the sales processes, IT applications and master data optimization & maintenance.
- Highly self-motivated with the desire to win.
- Self-starter that always seeks the possibility to improve.
- Conscious about your weaknesses and strengths.
- 5-10 years of business experience, and have not unleashed your full potential yet.
- Understands the economics of business and understands the business benefits and commercial realities from both the internal organization and the customers’ perspectives.
- 2-5 years of experience in account management or territory sales, and displays the right attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Proven record of high volume sales
- Experience of managing major national accounts at VP level
- Strong time and project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Has a solid understanding of various sales methods and can utilize this understanding during specific customer engagements, and during the development and improvement of the internal sales setup (processes, IT applications etc.)
Education & Industry Understanding
- Relevant education at Bachelor level or higher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Could possibly have a background in purchasing or utilizing voice over (advertising, e-learning, product video design) or have a sales background within the translation industry (Not a requirement).
About VoiceArchive Inc.
VoiceArchive is a leading voice over & dubbing provider, making global clients like Google, BMW, AirBnb, Netflix, Amazon, and Sony a continued success.
VoiceArchive is 100% privately owned and is a part of the Arnsbo Media Group, based in Denmark. Arnsbo Media owns a portfolio of marketing and media technology companies.
If you want to learn more about us please visit our website.
Psssst…If you want to see our soon to be launched website then write us to get access.
How to apply
Send your application including photo and CV with att. to Stefan Werge: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications must have the following headline “VOA Inc Sales Account Manager”
As we are reviewing the applicants continuously, we can only urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
You are more than welcome to ask questions. As Stefan Werge, CEO is based in Europe and travels from time to time, we will answer as quickly as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 5 years
- Sales: 5 years