Growth Hacker, digital marketing specialist
VoiceArchive is a leading global provider for voice over services with headquarter in Europe (Denmark), and with offices in London and New York City. We now want to take our digital marketing efforts to the next level and are looking for a Growth Hacker to join our team at our New York office on Manhattan, part-time, starting October 3rd 2016.
As our US growth hacker you will create new marketing initiatives with the US market as a target, while helping to refine and grow existing successful strategies from our organisation in Europe.
Being a part of our international growth hackers team and in collaboration with our local sales and delivery team in NYC, you will have the freedom to develop and execute local US market campaigns of any form (online, email, social, in person etc…) and at the same time optimizing our online customer acquisition, activation and retention.
The position offered is part time (but if you create a good ROI, this can of course be extended to a full time position).
- You take a scientific approach in growth hacking. You are curious and eager to understand every result. You don’t take assumptions and gut feelings for an answer to marketing success
- You are a self-starter who is used to bounce ideas off others, but doesn't wait for instructions to take action
- You understand that nothing is perfect or non-improvable. Everything you do, make, analyse or initiate is just the start of a long road of performing tests and optimizations to maximize growth
- You understand that the web is full of growth hacking inspiration. You keep track of web design / marketing choices made by other online brands and are eager to learn new stuff by actively consuming topics and insights from marketing and technology blogs / conferences
- You have an expertise knowledge in your favorite online tools available to reach your goals, and are always eager to learn new tools.
- Increase growth metrics including acquisition, activation and retention.
- Identify, manage and implement “quick wins” (e.g.1-2 week) user acquisition experiments against established objectives/hypotheses across multiple channels, including social, email, online, in person, SEO.
- Analyze funnels/campaign performance looking into key metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support and collaborate directly with our sales team and the other members of our international growth hacker and marketing team.
- Develop and localize material for sales campaigns and customers to support our sales team.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years relevant online marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce or SaaS environment
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, etc)
- Start-up- / growth hacking school graduates are also welcome to apply
- Advanced in- or strongly familiar with working in Excel
- A sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Hotjar, Optimizely, VWO, etc.)
- Comfortable using web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience reporting on success/failure results of optimization efforts
- Experience in search engine optimization, linkbuilding, content marketing
- Advanced skills creating design briefs and functional/interaction specifications
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members and clients in a clear and concise way
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Experience in Product Marketing is a plus
Our US office is located in the financial district on Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for the right fit. You do not have to be onsite all the time, but it is recommended, and remote work is an option now and then. However, skills and the right fit override the need to work permanently on site for this position.
VoiceArchive is a leading voice over provider and with global clients like Google, BMW, Airbnb, Amazon & Sony we support the continued success of global brands.
VoiceArchive Inc. is a 100% privately owned and is a part of the Arnsbo Media Group, based in Denmark. Arnsbo Media owns a portfolio of marketing and media technology companies.
If you want to learn more about us please visit our website.
How to apply
Send your application including photo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with att. to Soren Arnsbo, CIO
The applications must have the following headline “Hey, look at me...I’m your US growth hacker”
As we are reviewing the applicants continuously, we can only urge you to send your application as soon as possible. Final deadline for applications is the 26th of September 2016.
You are more than welcome to ask questions. Please state your questions in an email to email@example.com, att.: CIO Soren Arnsbo, and we will revert back to you as quickly as possible.